The Elusive Thought

A place to try and catch the echo of a thought, ensnared in the tangled web of a mind. My poetry outpost. Read or don't, constructive critiscm/links/other poetry is appriciated. Flames don't do anything except make you look like a loser. All poetry are originals by me, unless otherwise stated.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rambles

Wow, thanks for making me all hot around the collar, guys.... 14 comments that appeared out of nowhere kinda make me feel good, even though looking back my poetry was kind of... iffy. =P

I miss everyone too!! Chilliwack has been interesting, for the most part. There's enough cows and corn out here to make anyone feel queasy! And alas, the drama department is nowhere near as developed as here as it was in PoCo.

You think you guys have it bad with your current director, but you still get to do all the cool stuff you did when your old director was there! We've only got one show a year, and maybe a couple of class projects that no one really hears about, and are rather disorganized to tell you the truth.

I'm fairly sure that I'll be going to Aida- just not on the 27th as I planned (I'll be in Kamloops) but maybe the 4th? All those awesome Riverside things that I wish I could make it to (Talent Show, Directing and Scriptwriting Plays) but sadly I don't think I can. =(

Miss you all, Cait, Jocelyn, Christy, Leah, Alyssa, Cody, Ky, Milton, Pierce... and even you, Brandon. Have a happy Sunday!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, May 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW LIME!
    I miss you too D=

     
  • At 9:41 PM, June 28, 2007, Blogger David said…

    Thanks for stopping by! You're more than welcome to read them as much as you'd like, and we'd love to hear from you as well. Spread the love!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home