The Elusive Thought

A place to try and catch the echo of a thought, ensnared in the tangled web of a mind. My poetry outpost. Read or don't, constructive critiscm/links/other poetry is appriciated. Flames don't do anything except make you look like a loser. All poetry are originals by me, unless otherwise stated.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Me&Cait&The Desecrating of the Last Few Months


I can offically say this applies to both Cait and I. A collaberation of thoughts after we shredded it.

.............

Old,
painful,
shredded memories & thoughts
all locked in a blue sparkly makeup box.
nothing is black and white
i am no longer my own age
i've left it behind and now
I'm wandering the streets trying to find myself
in this dark rainy cul de sac
a few feet away from my
cold unwelcoming home.

.............

Partly Cait, partly me. Originally just two disconnected sentances that we mashed together and made a semi-poem, one line that by chance was pulled out of a pile of ripped and torn paper. Maybe we'll be write one after we burn it. Actually, we should recite this poem while we burn it.

Lots of love,
~~Lime <3

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, December 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im up for reciting it. Love you lime.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, January 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO. I was reading Pierce's blog and then I clicked on your name and started reading your profile...but I thought I was still at Pierces blog--->"I am the curly-haired girl next door"
    Me: Oh my. o_o;;

    XD that was scary.

    ooh cool poem, btw =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home